Bynolyt Searanger II binoculars
The RNLI's choice - high spec, fully waterproof, built-in compass
A high specification, fully waterproof binocular with built-in compass. The perfect maritime companion offered in a stylish design with a non-slip rubber housing. The combination of binocular, integrated illuminated compass and built-in height/distance scale makes this instrument a superb aid to navigation. The Searanger floats and is also supplied with a bright yellow floating strap making it easy to retrieve in dark seas. The Searanger II was selected and has been in use with the RNLI since 1999.
- Magnification 7x50. Field of view 122m at 1,000m
- Liquid filled compass, 1 degree accuracy, illuminated
- Totally waterproof; Shock proof; Floats; BAK 4 prisms
- Nitrogen gas filled. Case and floating strap included
- Reticule scale. Non-slip rubber housing. 25 year guarantee!